The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

awesome! Plus Navi Is HOT!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

awwww man!

This is such a teaser! Make the outcome a huge plot twist! or.. something off the edge. or something so obviouse not even us the watchers did not see.

chluaid responds:

I don't think anyone can predict what's coming X)

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Wow.....

that was so touching... i couldn't stop watching it. It made me feel so... human. Thank you for making these series. they have made me feel so good.

Do Us Part Do Us Part

Wow....

This was very touching... It brought me to tears. This is so deep with emotions. You deserve a lot for butting this up. This made me think of my girlfriend and her depression which i'm trying to fix.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

AMAZING!!!

simply amazing!!! this is very far from the stereo typic crappy flash. this was truely a amazing show of skill and detail from the artist(s)

|~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~| |~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~|

great!

i love these quick drawing flash things. they tell others that cant really do detailed flashes to keep practicing. im sure you can do much more detailed of course. these flashes inspire me to keep trying. thanks!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

bravo!

yet again.amazing, we students of CG idolize you for this amazing displayof art and practice. some day we wish to do works like this. yet again amazing display of skill. i loved,we loved it, my teacher loved it.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

awesome.

i cannot wait to see the next step. i love these. they make me happy watchen them